Thursday, August 13, 2009

Hello, world.

This is me...life should be...fun for everyone.

Anybody know that song? Just me, then?

So. Um. This is my new special blog. I would say "our" new special blog, but Shane would probably rather shotgun a bottle of arsenic than write anything to be made public. And yes, it's because he's gangsta. The Glock helps.

So we're getting married in October.
Did you read my other blog? I assume so.
I'll try to keep it active. Can this be my perfect little wifey blog and I can still bitch and rip people/things/events apart on the other one? mmm?
So far, not off to a good start.

My bridal shower is this weekend. I think that's when the whole thing is really going to hit me. Because, let's face it. I attend bridal showers. I am not THROWN bridal showers.

It's funny. I always thought I'd be one of those girls who just couldn't find someone to open up to, to love freely. Shane and I are polar opposites. Night and three days later.
Funnily enough, I think that's why we work.

1 comment: